Mi lista de blogs

24 septiembre, 2013

A country I would like to visit

Arco d'Augusto, Rimini, Italy.
Hi everyone!! So, almost one and a half year ago I was living in Italy doing an exchange student program and I definitely would love to re-visit that country, I got enchanted with the culture, also they have a lovely language and the food is delicious! I liked to see the old buildings, streets and houses and think about all the history behind these structures, there were monuments, such as the "Arco d'Augusto" in Rimini (the city where I lived), that had been built before the Roman Empire began. Another thing I liked too was that the Italians are kind of the Latino-Americans of Europe, very relaxed people with a big sense of family union. While I was there, I was really happy that Italy (and Europe) were so small because everything was near and you can just take a train or a bus and visit other cities. I hope that some day I can go back, maybe for work or study for a long time so I can live there and not be just a tourist. 
Arrivederci!!

  Rome's monuments

3 comentarios:

  1. My friend <3 I'm very happy for you (: You're so lucky for study in Italy. It is a beautiful place. I notice on Jersey Shore xDDDDDD

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

      Eliminar
    2. OMG!!! I was in Florence and I went to Jersey Shore's pizza shop!!!

      Eliminar