Mi lista de blogs

08 octubre, 2013

My favorite band


Hello!! being honest I don't have a favorite band or singer, I like a lot of different types of music and I always had have troubles to choose one (actually I don't have a favorite color either). But as I have to choose one band, I'll write about this group that I really like: The Cure. They are an English post-punk band that have being playing since the 70's and they still do, in fact, they came to Chile last year while they were on a tour for South America. Sometimes they mix different types of music like alternative rock, new wave and electronic music to give to the songs that particular signature that define them. The first song I listened was "Friday I'm in love" (I think that is the most popular song that they have) when I was fourteen and I liked that they used deep and introspective lyrics, like the music of The Smiths or Joy Division, but with that complement more dynamic of the new wave. I like many of their songs so I can't decide for one as my favorite, but I'll post the song that I said before so you can listen it, enjoy!


4 comentarios:

  1. What a 'darks' group xd ajajjajaja I love The Cure :c xd I thought that your favorite group was Green Day xd ajajjaja You know.. they're so punk xd
    Anyway, The Cure have so much style! they are great!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajajjajaja they are old but cool <3 I like that combination

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like The Cure! Friday Im In Love is a beautiful song

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really really really like that song

    ResponderEliminar