Mi lista de blogs

29 octubre, 2013

How green are you?

Punta Alcalde's 
thermal power station.
I think that most of the people of the modern society have not developed eco-friendly habits with their environment and in a certain way it is the fault of a society that worries more about the material production than the natural life, a good example of this are the dykes built on the southern part of Chile or the thermal power station of coals on almost all the northern and central area, two types of industries that produced a lot of electrical energy but are highly destructive to the ecosystem and the people who lives in that places. 




Recycling bins
Personally, I don't do great environmental activities, like the people of eco-organization groups, but my family have always teach me to be more conscious about the nature with little but helpful actions: not trowing the food wrapping at the floor when I am out of home and  far of a trash can, walking to near places (not using the car just for commodity), picking up the pieces of paper or wraps that other people trow out or separating the garbage at home between plastic, organic waste and paper, so that once the trash collector has picked up the garbage, it will be easier to recycle and reuse the useful remains.

Nice ideas of how reuse
a plastic bottle!
I would like to learn or incorporated to my habits new ways of recycling so that I would be helping to reduce the     pollution on the planet (or at least in our community) but I think that it is also necessary that all the people became aware of the situation that even if we can live with the environmental pollution, the nature can not, and that will inevitably affect us. 


4 comentarios:

  1. In my garden I have that kind of flowerpot stand! ajajajaj it are great! you have to be more green <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also pick up the trash of other people jajajajaj :))

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have that kind of vase for my plants too!!!! actually I have a vertical garden made with bottles! and this is a good way to incorporate some environmentally friendly practices reusing the bottles, having plants and also you will have a healthy life with food without pesticides.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hate the thermal power station of coals, in my province has two and other more soon

    ResponderEliminar